Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they are the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use this online services provided to you by FRONTADDRESS (collectively, the "Service"). By using our Service you agree to be bound by these T&S which contains provisions Applicable to all users of our Service, including casual visitors. If you choose to register (sign-up) as a client of our Service, you will be asked to check a box to indicate that you have also read and agree to be bound by this T&S.
This Service is operated by FrontAddress Technologies Pvt Ltd.("FRONTADDRESS"), a company established under Companies act of 1956 India, location 27/36, Jembukeswarar Nagar, Srirangam, Trichy, 620005, Tamil Nadu, India.
FRONTADDRESS offers an online (web based) Student Information System services. FRONTADDRESS charges its clients fees based on number of students in the database for their hosted solution.
FRONTADDRESS uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of FRONTADDRESS. Every reasonable step will be taken by FRONTADDRESS to minimize such disruption where it is within the reasonable control of FRONTADDRESS. You agree that FRONTADDRESS shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason and without notice at any time.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately at email@example.com
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
All brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify E-SCHOOLMASTER or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of E-SCHOOLMASTER and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of E-SCHOOLMASTER or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
From time to time FRONTADDRESS may provide links that will take you to other, third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. FRONTADDRESS does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites or the availability of other websites and you agree that FRONTADDRESS is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS
The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.e-schoolmaster.com/terms.php
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution is the Trichy Court in Tamil Nadu State of India.
These T&S constitute the entire agreement between FRONTADDRESS and you with respect to your use of the Service. FRONTADDRESS's failure to enforce any right or provision in these T&S shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions contained in these T&S is invalid, you agree that the remainder of the T&S shall be enforceable.
If you have any comments or questions about the Service please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign-up or register as a client of FRONTADDRESS agree that the information that you provide to us on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account and your orders.
After you become a client you will be provided with a user id and a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password confidential. You must notify FRONTADDRESS immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or if you believe that your password is no longer confidential. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure.
REFUNDS, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING TERMS
- The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Formation of a Binding Contract
No contract will exist between you and FRONTADDRESS for the supply of any services or products unless and until FRONTADDRESS accepts your order by a confirmatory e-mail, registered mail or other appropriate means of communication.
You are responsible for all of the content you upload using FRONTADDRESS's applications. You must have the legal right to upload and display the content that you upload.
YOU AGREE NOT TO USE THE SERVICE:
- For any unlawful purposes;
- To upload, post, share, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- To upload, post, share, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party including, but not limited to FRONTADDRESS;
- To harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- To forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- To upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to FRONTADDRESS or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your E-SCHOOLMASTER account. While FRONTADDRESS prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that FRONTADDRESS cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the FRONTADDRESS service at your own risk.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT:
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service; or
- provide any information to FRONTADDRESS that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose.
- make duplicate user accounts to bypass account restrictions.
MONITORING OF CONTENT
FRONTADDRESS does not control the content of clients' accounts and does not have any obligation to monitor such content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and activity that occurs on your user account.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can contact support at e-schoolmaster.com to know the cancellation procedure.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The service provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. The service provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The service provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the E-SCHOOLMASTER Site (www.e-scholmaster.com) or the Service itself.
- The service provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client due to the fact that the Service Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Service. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to the Client at the Service Provider's sole discretion, without prior notice to the Client.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FRONTADDRESS agrees that all services will be carried out with reasonable skill and care, and any goods supplied will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for their purpose.
THE SERVICE, FRONTADDRESS'S SITE AND ALL RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY FRONTADDRESS "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FRONTADDRESS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SUBMISSION OF ANY DIGITAL CONTENT TO FRONTADDRESS, AND THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT IN THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING BACK-UPS OF YOUR DIGITAL CONTENT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, FRONTADDRESS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR PROVISION OF THE SERVICE, FRONTADDRESS'S SITE AND ALL RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, EVEN IF FRONTADDRESS'S HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL. APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.